Just because a family has chosen cremation does not mean that a funeral ceremony to honor the person who has died can not take place. There are several options such as a visitation or gathering of family and friends at the funeral home or another location. A funeral or memorial service can take place either before or after cremation. This service can, again, take place either at the funeral home, place of worship or any other location you may choose.
Every service is tailored to the family and we want to make sure that you are aware of all the options and choices that are available to you. The personalization of your ceremony can be accomplished by:
- Your flower selection
- The music chosen
- Type, color and size of urn
- Prayer cards or memorial folders
- Family collection of photos, remembrances and mementos
- Most families choosing cremation decide on burial of the cremated remains.
- Whether it is private graveside service, or for friends and family, it is an important final moment.